Michael Maher is the co-founder of the San Francisco based apparel company, Taylor Stitch. Inspired & Designed in California, Taylor Stitch apparel is constructed to perfection and responsibly built for the long haul. Maher shares his thoughts on the challenges, and experiences of building a successful men’s apparel company from the ground up.
What are you looking for?
- Episode #33: Joyee Lin – The Secret to Colleges Admissions, the Current Education System, and More!
- Episode 32: Dr. Molly Countermine – Being Human…”It’s Not Rocket Science, but It’s Not Always Easy” Part 3
- Episode 31: Dr. Molly Countermine – Being Human…”It’s Not Rocket Science, but It’s Not Always Easy” Part 2
- Episode 30: Dr. Molly Countermine – Being Human…”It’s Not Rocket Science, but It’s Not Always Easy” Part 1
- Episode 29: Phil Rosenberg – Behind the Scenes of the Entertainment Industry, Podcasting, and the Future of Media
- Episode 18: Anthony Gold – Building Positive Frameworks, Entrepreneurship, and Empowering Women in Technology on
- Photopea.com: A free web-based alternative to Photoshop on
- Episode 15: Frederick Woodruff – Astrology, Culture, and the Search for Meaning on
- Episode 14: John Wendel – Fatal1ty, Professional Gaming, and The Future of eSports on
- Episode 12: Dan Schilling – Black Hawk Down, John Chapman, Combat Control, and Developing Discipline on