September Cowley is a 3rd year linguistics PhD Student at UC San Diego. Her focuses include, second language acquisition, miscommunication, and sociolinguistics. As part of her goal to make knowledge about language and language science more widely available, September writes on second language learning for Chatterbug, a language learning company.
What are you looking for?
- Episode #33: Joyee Lin – The Secret to Colleges Admissions, the Current Education System, and More!
- Episode 32: Dr. Molly Countermine – Being Human…”It’s Not Rocket Science, but It’s Not Always Easy” Part 3
- Episode 31: Dr. Molly Countermine – Being Human…”It’s Not Rocket Science, but It’s Not Always Easy” Part 2
- Episode 30: Dr. Molly Countermine – Being Human…”It’s Not Rocket Science, but It’s Not Always Easy” Part 1
- Episode 29: Phil Rosenberg – Behind the Scenes of the Entertainment Industry, Podcasting, and the Future of Media
- Episode 18: Anthony Gold – Building Positive Frameworks, Entrepreneurship, and Empowering Women in Technology on
- Photopea.com: A free web-based alternative to Photoshop on
- Episode 15: Frederick Woodruff – Astrology, Culture, and the Search for Meaning on
- Episode 14: John Wendel – Fatal1ty, Professional Gaming, and The Future of eSports on
- Episode 12: Dan Schilling – Black Hawk Down, John Chapman, Combat Control, and Developing Discipline on