Richard X Zawitz is a sculptor, inventor and Thaumaturgist. He is well known for creating the Tangle which has sold of 100 million editions globally. Zawitz’s work in sculpture has been devoted to manifesting essences and energies of Chinese Taoism, Zen, and other metaphysical and alchemical traditions. Over the past 40 years, he has dedicated is life to the promotion of peace and creativity on this planet.
What are you looking for?
- Episode #33: Joyee Lin – The Secret to Colleges Admissions, the Current Education System, and More!
- Episode 32: Dr. Molly Countermine – Being Human…”It’s Not Rocket Science, but It’s Not Always Easy” Part 3
- Episode 31: Dr. Molly Countermine – Being Human…”It’s Not Rocket Science, but It’s Not Always Easy” Part 2
- Episode 30: Dr. Molly Countermine – Being Human…”It’s Not Rocket Science, but It’s Not Always Easy” Part 1
- Episode 29: Phil Rosenberg – Behind the Scenes of the Entertainment Industry, Podcasting, and the Future of Media
- Episode 18: Anthony Gold – Building Positive Frameworks, Entrepreneurship, and Empowering Women in Technology on
- Photopea.com: A free web-based alternative to Photoshop on
- Episode 16: Scott Adams – On Creating Dilbert, Positive Affirmations, and Loser Think on
- Episode 15: Frederick Woodruff – Astrology, Culture, and the Search for Meaning on
- Episode 14: John Wendel – Fatal1ty, Professional Gaming, and The Future of eSports on