Joyee is a former college application reader and a current College Counselor for Northwestern University. Lin is the founder of Thinque, providing students with admissions counseling, academic tutoring, and college exam prep. He has achieved perfect scored on both the SAT and ACT entrance exams. He hosts a 5 day college admissions workshop each year with the goal of helping students refine their applications alongside college representatives.
What are you looking for?
- Episode #33: Joyee Lin – The Secret to Colleges Admissions, the Current Education System, and More!
- Episode 32: Dr. Molly Countermine – Being Human…”It’s Not Rocket Science, but It’s Not Always Easy” Part 3
- Episode 31: Dr. Molly Countermine – Being Human…”It’s Not Rocket Science, but It’s Not Always Easy” Part 2
- Episode 30: Dr. Molly Countermine – Being Human…”It’s Not Rocket Science, but It’s Not Always Easy” Part 1
- Episode 29: Phil Rosenberg – Behind the Scenes of the Entertainment Industry, Podcasting, and the Future of Media
- Episode 18: Anthony Gold – Building Positive Frameworks, Entrepreneurship, and Empowering Women in Technology on
- Photopea.com: A free web-based alternative to Photoshop on
- Episode 16: Scott Adams – On Creating Dilbert, Positive Affirmations, and Loser Think on
- Episode 15: Frederick Woodruff – Astrology, Culture, and the Search for Meaning on
- Episode 14: John Wendel – Fatal1ty, Professional Gaming, and The Future of eSports on